Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome Home

Dear Readers,
My name is Katie and I've been wanting to start a blog for over a year now.  I decided the time was right when I lost my job as a teacher because of school budget cuts.  Being laid off sucks, and it hasn't been the easiest of summers for me or my family, but I figure now is the time to try things I've been putting off for years.

I've always loved reading and writing, so I figure I'll fit right into the blogging world.  I'm pretty sure my posts will vary quite a bit in subject (I have a lot of interests).  My hope is that I will make connections with other moms, crafters, writers, readers, cooks, designers, homemakers, and more!  One common thing I've noticed from other bloggers is that if you stick with it, you can really build great relationships with people and share awesome ideas and stories.  That is exactly what I'm looking for.  Like any job worth doing, I know that it won't be easy, but here I go anyway!

Katie Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment