|Randsome, Cakers and I at the Camp Sunshine Pumpkin Festival outside L.L. Bean's Flagship store|
Hot Glue Gun
1. Trace and cut out a pattern for your pig ears
2. Fold your pink felt in half and trace or pin your pattern onto your felt. *Each ear will be made up of two pieces of felt in order to make them stiff.
|You can't tell here but my felt has been folded in half.|
3. Once you have all four pieces cut out, glue them together along the edges. You could also sew them together, but using a glue gun was easier and quicker for me.
Just in case I plan on using my headband again, I made sure not to get any glue on it. I glued it inside of the pink flaps and I could actually slide my ears (together or further away) along the headband.
1. Cut out a piece of pink felt about an inch longer than your pipe cleaner.
2. Roll the pipe cleaner up in the felt (gluing as you go). It's kind of like rolling up a tortilla.
3. When you have finished glueing, twist the tail into a corkscrew shape.
4. Take a safety pin, glue it to your pants, and you have yourself a piggy tail!