Monday, September 2, 2013

Shout Out To The Sits Girls!

Even though I'm new to the blogging world, it's something that I've been interested for a couple of years now.  I never started one before now because I was too self-conscious.  It wasn't until recently that I threw caution to the wind and decided to give it a try.

I've only just finished week two here, but I've found a lot helpful resources to get me started.  I have to say that my first blessing was finding The Sits Girls website.  Here I've discovered tons of really great blogs, created by incredibly talented women.  I've been able to ask questions in the discussion forums and get opinions and ideas almost immediately.  These ladies made me feel welcome, even though I'm one of thousands of new bloggers out there.

I wanted to share five of the blogs I've discovered in the last two weeks.  They are all unique even if they cover a lot of similar material.  Check them out and let me know what you think!

Tatertots and Jello:  This is probably my favorite!  Jen is great with design, crafts, and organization!
A Girl and a Glue Gun: Kimbo is an awesome crafter!
A Beautiful Mess: where two sister's share their chic craftiness
This Is Mommyhood: A mama to a daughter who is like a hummingbird on crack.  This blog is hilarious!
Spearmint Baby: This is also a Momma blog, with great design tips, along with some great stories and tips.

-Katie Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment